European Parliamentary Research Service. Citizens' enquiries. Access to documents.
Institutions of the European Union - Wikipedia
Data protection. Security and access. Citizens' App.
Close menu Stay informed. European Ombudsman.
Ariadna Ripoll Servent, Prof
Coordinator on children's rights. Citizens' initiative.
- Ariadna Ripoll Servent | Expert on Europe?
- An Adult Childs Guide to Whats Normal.
- ICTs and Indian Social Change: Diffusion, Poverty, Governance.
- Bibliographic Information;
- Return Directive or Criminal Law? The next episode of the series is called Arib!
- Return Directive or Criminal Law? The next episode of the series is called Arib.
- The Area of Freedom, Security and Justice - European Values Center for Security Policy!
Religious and non-confessional dialogue. Close menu Be heard. Study visits. Close menu Work with us.
The EU's Security Union: A bill of health
Close the navigation Menu. Access to search field. This study investigates how the empowerment of the European Parliament has led it to abandon its defence of civil liberties in order to become a full partner in inter-institutional negotiations. Her research interests include European institutions, decision-making, institutional and policy change as well as internal security policies.
EU e-Privacy Directive
By linking a very significant new political actor with empirical investigations in three distinct case studies, the book makes a substantial contribution to our understanding of both the institutional framework and the legislative output of the EU. It is highly recommended for anyone interested in European security governance or European studies more generally'. By combining her excellent understanding of the Parliament's behaviour with her in-depth policy knowledge she provides a book which is timely and relevant to scholars of both the European Parliament and EU security policies alike.
How EU institutions matter, 1st Edition
Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.