- Soft Matter Simulation Lab;
- Performance-Enhancing Drugs.
- Social Informatics: SocInfo 2013 International Workshops, QMC and HISTOINFORMATICS, Kyoto, Japan, November 25, 2013, Revised Selected Papers.
- 1st Edition.
- Networking Security and Standards (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science).
- Quintessential Sphere of Activity!
- No customer reviews.
Erik Edlund is a PhD-student in the Complex Systems group since and works mainly on developing theory for self-assembling systems. This field aims for a fundamental shift in materials science and fabrication by moving the focus from top-down techniques to a method where constituents are designed such that they spontaneously form desired structures.
The group uses a combination of analytically solvable models from statistical physics and Monte Carlo simulations. Erik lectures in the course Simulation of Complex Systems.
Welcome to the Computational Soft Matter Group in NTU!
Tags: National Projects. Departmental News.
Nanocavity-modified Ground State Chemistry. Metallic Nanostructures and Quantum Emitters.
Self-assembly Simulation System
INC Colloquium. National Projects 0. Tools Get online access For authors. Email or Customer ID.
- Astroparticle, Particle And Space Physics, Detectors And Medical Physics Applications (Proceedings of the 9th Italian Conference).
- Refine your editions:.
-  Theory and simulation studies of self-assembly of helical particle.
- Formal specification and software development!
- Simulation of Complex Systems?
- Girls and Education 3-16: Continuing Concerns, New Agendas.
- Systems Self-Assembly, Volume 5.
Forgot password? Old Password. New Password.